The Truth About What Zytenz Really Can and Can’t Do…
Zytenz is the most effective male enhancement pill we reviewed. It helps numerous sexual performance issues, but its strength is getting you rock-hard erections when you need them. There’s no need to pop a pill 30-60 minutes before you want to have sex. Instead, take one pill a day whenever you want for mind-blowing sex.
Zytenz’ secondary benefits include increasing libido, stamina and size. When we say secondary benefits, don’t think that Zytenz only helps a little. It’s also the top stamina booster on our list.
If you’re looking for size, Zytenz can also help. But don’t expect dramatic, permanent results. None of the products we tested can significantly and permanently increase size. It’s impossible. Don’t believe anyone who tells you otherwise. As with all supplements, results may vary from individual to individual.
The Science Behind Zytenz…
Zytenz contains nearly 2200mg of active ingredients. Do they really work? Let’s check out the science behind the claims…
Zytenz contains 23 ingredients. Here’s the rundown of the 7 most important:
- Tribulus Terrestris (300mg) – has been used for thousands of years to treat erectile difficulties. It helps boost testosterone and increases desire.
- Arginine Ethyl Ester (50mg) – is a precursor to nitric oxide (NO), which increases blood flow to the penis.
- D-Aspartic Acid (1200mg) – this amino acid triggers the production of testosterone.
- Eurycoma Longifolia (50mg) – is called the “Asian Aphrodesiac”. It’s been used for years to increase sexual desire, libido, sexual performance and to treat erectile dysfunction.
The results in the clinical studies may be atypical and overall results may vary.
- Tribulus Terrestris – This herb has been a part of traditional Chinese medicine for centuries as a natural way to increase virility. It contains steroidal saponins which increase blood circulation and lower high blood pressure. Preliminary studies suggest tribulus is an effective aphrodisiac and may improve overall sexual performance.
- Arginine Ethyl Ester – Arginine is an amino acid that acts as a nutrient precursor to nitric oxide. Nitric oxide is a vasodilator, relaxing blood vessels to improve blood flow and circulation. Additional studies show arginine is a “safe and cost-effective nutrient to reduce adiposity, increase muscle mass, and improve the metabolic profile in animals and humans.”
- Catuaba – This herb is traditionally used to stimulate the central nervous system and enhance sexual function. It is said to treat nervousness, fatigue, and insomnia. While promising, further research is needed to confirm these effects.
- Eurycoma Longifolia – Eurycoma longifolia is a popular aphrodisiac said to increase testosterone production, virility, and sexual prowess. Animal studies suggest eurycoma longifolia effectively stimulates libido.
- Resveratrol – Resveratrol is a powerful antioxidant commonly found in grapes. It eliminates free radicals, protecting cells against damage.
- Niacin – Niacin is a B vitamin which plays a key role in the proper function of fats, sugars, and proteins. It is commonly used to lower high cholesterol and prevent type 1 diabetes. According to Mayo Clinic experts, “Niacin can raise HDL cholesterol – the ‘good’ cholesterol – by 15 to 35 percent.”
- Vitamin B6 – Another key B vitamin, this ingredient is also used for the proper breakdown and utilization of sugars, fats, and proteins. Vitamin B6 is used to maintain normal nerve function and increase hemoglobin production. Hemoglobin carries oxygen via red blood cells to ensure healthy tissue. Some experts even believe vitamin B6 promotes weight loss by stimulating the thyroid gland.
- Magnesium – This mineral is essential for more than 300 biochemical reactions. It aids in the proper growth, maintenance, and repair of bones, nerves, muscles, and other body parts. It also neutralizes stomach acid and moves stools through the intestine. Studies show magnesium supplementation increases total and free testosterone.
- Zinc – Zinc plays a crucial role in recovery and repair. It speeds healing of wounds, rashes, and damaged tissues. Researchers have found that zinc deficiency lowers testosterone levels.
- Vitex Agnus Castus – Also called monk’s pepper or chaste tree, this ingredient contains flavonoids which exert effects similar to the hormone progesterone. Additionally, it contains chemicals which stimulate the pituitary gland to normalize the release of luteinizing hormone (essential for testosterone production). While some studies are promising, new research is needed to confirm vitex’s abilities to improve sexual performance and function.
- Mucuna Pruriens – Also known as cowhage, this herb contains the chemical l-dopa, which is often used to treat Parkinson’s disease. L-dopa crosses the blood brain barrier and is converted into the hormone dopamine, which regulates reward-learning centers of the brain. Although it is traditionally used to improve sexual performance, additional research is needed to confirm claims about the ingredient.
- Avena Sativa – A form of oat, this herb is commonly used to reduce pain, swelling, and blood pressure. It relaxes blood vessels to improve circulation. According to experts at the NYU Langone Medical center, avena sativa may improve male sexual function. “However, the only evidence for these claims comes from unpublished studies conducted by the manufacturer of oat straw products.”
- Maca Peruvian – Maca root is said to combat fatigue and increase sexual stamina. According to researchers, maca increases sexual desire but has no effect on testosterone or oestradiol levels.
Potential Risks and Side Effects
As you can see, Zytenz contains a long list of all-natural herbs and botanicals to improve sexual performance. These ingredients are safe to use on a regular basis when used appropriately.
Additionally, some of the herbs such as tribulus terrestris lower blood pressure to improve circulation and flow. If you’re taking blood pressure medication, consult your doctor to see if Zytenz is safe for you.
How to Use Zytenz
For best results, take 3 Zytenz capsules nightly with a meal or 3 capsules at least 30 minutes prior to sexual activity.Do not take more than 6 capsules in a 24 hour period.
Is There a Guarantee?
Zytenz is backed with a 90 day guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your results, you may return it for a full refund of the product price. The guarantee covers 1 fully used bottle and any unopened bottles in resalable condition.
Why is Zytenz ranked #1? Because it works, it’s inexpensive, and it’s backed by a 90 day money back guarantee. If you want stronger erections, an increased sex drive or just more stamina, Zytenz can help.
* Free Domestic Shipping on Orders $75 or more
 “Niacin to boost your HDL, ‘good,’ cholesterol.” Mayo Clinic.
 “Vitamin B6 and B12 for Weight Loss.” International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine.
 Vedat Cinar, Yahya Polat, Abdulkerim Kasim Baltaci, Rasim Mogulkoc. “Effects of Magnesium Supplementation on Testosterone Levels of Athletes and Sedentary Subjects at Rest and after Exhaustion.” Biological Trace Element Research. April 2011, Volume 140, Issue 1, pp 18-23.
 Prasad AS, Mantzoros CS, Beck FW, Hess JW, Brewer GJ. “Zinc status and serum testosterone levels of healthy adults.” Nutrition. 1996 May;12(5):344-8.
 K Gauthaman, P.G Adaikan, R.N.V Prasad. “Aphrodisiac properties of Tribulus Terrestris extract (Protodioscin) in normal and castrated rats.” Life Sciences, Volume 71, Issue 12, 9 August 2002, Pages 1385–1396.
 McKnight JR, Satterfield MC, Jobgen WS, Smith SB, Spencer TE, Meininger CJ, McNeal CJ, Wu G. “Beneficial effects of L-arginine on reducing obesity: potential mechanisms and important implications for human health.” Amino Acids. 2010 Jul;39(2):349-57. doi: 10.1007/s00726-010-0598-z. Epub 2010 May 1.
 Hooi Hoon ANG, Hung Seong CHEANG, Ahmad Pauzi Md. YUSOF. “Effects of Eurycoma longifolia Jack (Tongkat Ali) on the Initiation of Sexual Performance of Inexperienced Castrated Male Rats.” Experimental Animals. Vol. 49 (2000) No. 1 P 35-38.
 “Oat Straw.” NYU Langone Medical Center.
 Gonzales GF, Córdova A, Vega K, Chung A, Villena A, Góñez C, Castillo S. “Effect of Lepidium meyenii (MACA) on sexual desire and its absent relationship with serum testosterone levels in adult healthy men.” Andrologia. 2002 Dec;34(6):367-72.
 Shin S, Jeon JH, Park D, Jang MJ, Choi JH, Choi BH, Joo SS, Nahm SS, Kim JC, Kim YB. “trans-Resveratrol relaxes the corpus cavernosum ex vivo and enhances testosterone levels and sperm quality in vivo.” Arch Pharm Res. 2008 Jan;31(1):83-7.