Libido Boost Plus advertisements are fairly convincing. The advertisements claim this all-natural formula will work with your body to increase sexual stamina and erection size. The ingredient descriptions are informative. And, the 90 day guarantee makes it look like a steal of deal at first glance.
However, many products look good on the surface but offer few, if any, sexual benefits. Rather than giving into the hype, let’s take a closer look at Libido Boost Plus to see if it can give you the results you want. As with all supplements, results may vary from individual to individual.
The Science Behind Libido Boost Plus…
Libido Boost Plus stands out from other dietary supplements due to its all-natural ingredients. Manufacturers were kind enough to provide a basic breakdown of key ingredients, so users know exactly what they’re putting into their bodies.
I did a little extra research and was impressed with the science behind the Libido Boost Plus formula:
- Vitamin B6. An essential B vitamin, this ingredient is crucial for the proper breakdown and utilization of carbs, fats, and proteins. It also plays a key role in hemoglobin production, which carries oxygen to healthy tissue. Experts believe vitamin B6 stimulates the thyroid to regulate hormones. It may also be useful for weight loss.
- Tribulus Terrestris. Tribulus contains steroidal saponins which are said to have a positive effect on testosterone production. According to research, tribulus terrestris is an effective aphrodisiac due to its “androgen increasing property.”
- Oat Straw. This ingredient may relax blood vessels to improve circulation and flow. With more blood flowing to the penis, you’ll experience firmer erections. Unfortunately, further studies are needed to verify claims of improved sexual performance.
- Eurycoma Longifolia. This herb is so popular for its sexual enhancement that it is now considered a “protected” species. It contains chemicals which are said to increase testosterone levels and improve sexual prowess. Studies show eurycoma longifolia promotes the growth of both ventral prostate and seminal vesicles, making it an effective aphrodisiac.
- Yohimbine HCI. This chemical increases blood flow while stimulating nerve impulses to the penis. It is popularly used to treat erectile dysfunction and increase energy levels. Experts recommend taking 15-30 mg yohimbine to improve sexual performance, but taking larger doses may increase side effect risk.
- Arginine HCI. Arginine is a nutrient precursor to nitric oxide. Nitric oxide relaxes blood vessels and temporarily reduces high blood pressure. Recent research shows arginine increases HGH levels by as much as 100%, and when combined with exercise that amount doubles!
- Epimedium. Also known as horny goat weed, this ingredient contains phytochemicals which increase blood flow and improve sexual function. One chemical in particular, icariin, mimics testosterone’s effects and may treat hypoandrogenism.
- Catuaba. This traditional Brazilian aphrodisiac is used to heighten sexual arousal and treat impotence. However, there is no clinical research validating its performance and safety.
The results in the clinical studies may be atypical and overall results may vary.
Are There Any Side Effects to Worry About?
When I first looked at the label, I was concerned about Libido Boost Plus’ yohimbe usage. Yohimbe may be safe and effective in small doses, but larger doses have been linked to severe negative side effects such as hallucinations, seizures, and stroke.
However, judging from the consumer reviews, Libido Boost Plus does not cause any severe or long lasting negative side effects.
It contains the right ingredient combinations in clinically proven and safe concentrations.
How to Use Libido Boost Plus
Manufacturers recommend that you take 2 to 3 capsules 30 minutes prior to sexual activity. For best results, take Libido Boost Plus on a regular basis for at least one month.
What if Libido Boost Plus Doesn’t Work?
Approximately 98% of Libido Boost Plus users are satisfied with their results. However, a small fraction of users do not experience the results they are looking for.
Fortunately, Libido Boost Plus is backed with a great guarantee. If you are not satisfied, simply return the product within 90 days to receive a full refund. No hassles. No fuss.
There are no expensive auto-ship programs and customer service is friendly and willing to help.
To learn more about Libido Boost Plus and its guarantee, simply contact customer service.
Libido Boost Plus has a lot to offer when it comes to improving sex drive and stamina. Although it might not work for everyone, Libido Boost Plus contains ingredients clinically proven to promote reliable results.
The money-back guarantee and great customer service make it worth trying at least once. After all, the only way to know if a product works is to try it yourself. It’s completely risk-free, so I think it deserves two thumbs-up.
Libido boost plus is for two types of people:
Those looking for a libido only pill
Those looking for an economy male enhancement pill
If you’re short on cash, Libido Boost Plus is the abosolute best choice for a male enhancement.
 “Vitamin B6 and B12 for Weight Loss.” International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine.
 K Gauthaman, P.G Adaikan, R.N.V Prasad. “Aphrodisiac properties of Tribulus Terrestris extract (Protodioscin) in normal and castrated rats.” Life Sciences, Volume 71, Issue 12, 9 August 2002, Pages 1385–1396.
 Hooi Hoon ANG, Hung Seong CHEANG, Ahmad Pauzi Md. YUSOF. “Effects of Eurycoma longifolia Jack (Tongkat Ali) on the Initiation of Sexual Performance of Inexperienced Castrated Male Rats.” Experimental Animals. Vol. 49 (2000) No. 1 P 35-38.
 “Yohimbe.” WebMD.
 Kanaley JA. “Growth hormone, arginine and exercise.” Curr Opin Clin Nutr Metab Care. 2008 Jan;11(1):50-4.
 Zhang ZB, Yang QT. “The testosterone mimetic properties of icariin.” Asian J Androl. 2006 Sep;8(5):601-5. Epub 2006 Jun 5.